Saturday, February 4, 2012

Japanese Cooking with Expat Ladies

Our Japanese Home Cooking Class is held in Roppongi 5-chome not too far from Nissin. The classes are always filled with wonderful ladies from around the world.  I highly recommend taking the Japanese Cooking 101 class, which is the most popular class, to gain a basic knowledge of the Japanese cooking. The class will also help you with your next shopping experience at a local grocery store as we go through some of the pantry items. 


I look forward to meeting you in my kitchen soon! - J

1 comment:

  1. Hii this is Lucky..searching for a Japanese expert cooking lady partner for a restaurant in Rajasthan of veg and non-veg food. If any one is interested for partnership pls mail me on my id - lxmnsngh1983@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete